With Pitt, PA Wins
The University of Pittsburgh’s state funding is in immediate jeopardy. If Pitt’s appropriation is not passed by the Pennsylvania House of Representatives and signed by Governor Wolf, it could result in:
- Tuition increases in Spring 2018.
- Suspension of ongoing planning activities that are keeping our Titusville campus open.
- Severe budget cuts across Pitt’s five campuses.
- The exodus of Pennsylvania’s best and brightest students to neighboring states.
- Innumerable losses in innovation and economic impact.
Please take a moment and fill out the form to contact your representative and legislative leadership to ask them to pass Pitt’s appropriation bill immediately. Not a PA resident? Contact leadership in Harrisburg.