With Pitt, PA Wins
Join us! Pitt Advocates is a volunteer network of alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents, and friends who share a commitment to higher education and the University of Pittsburgh. Pitt Advocates is sponsored by the Pitt Alumni Association in conjunction with the Office of Governmental Relations.
As a Pitt Advocate, you can:
- Communicate to elected officials Pitt’s accomplishments, goals, and needs.
- Receive legislative updates and briefings.
- Support Pitt via social media, newspaper op-eds, letters, and other communication outlets.
- Participate in special events such as Pitt Day in Harrisburg.
- Network with other Pitt supporters.
Join the growing group of people who are championing the University of Pittsburgh! Membership is free, and open to anyone who supports Pitt and the cause of higher education.